Protective Reusable Masks
Protective 100% cotton masks are reusable, feature a 5-layered PM2.5 activated carbon filter with two layers of meltblown polypropylene, an integrated metal nose-piece and adjustable ear loops for a snug, protective fit.
***These masks are not FDA Approved. Please note these are not a replacement for medical-grade N95 masks or PPE but are meant to bridge the gap.
Dimensions 8.7" w x 6" hWeight1 lb
Fits ages 5 to Adult
How to Wash Reusable Protective Wear
- Masks should be washed after each use
- Remove filter before washing and toss your mask into your washing machine after each use
- Use warm water to kill germs, remove bacteria and viruses
- Regular laundry detergent works fine
- Machine dry in gentle cycles or air-dry so the loops do not get damaged
- If you don’t have access to a washing machine, then hand-wash your mask the same way you would wash delicates.
- First wet the mask and rub with soap until you see the soap lather
- Then soak the mask in hot water and soap for 30 minutes to ensure you’ve killed all the germs
- Then rinse, and machine dry or air dry on a sanitized surface